By Sarah Ward, Conselle Affiliate
So you indulged over the holidays (join the club) and your New Years Resolution is to lose five pounds. Here are some helpful tips to help you keep your resolution to lose five pounds — or at least look the part!
- Tip to Lose 5 Pounds #1: Stash healthy snacks at the office. The next time you’re jonesing for a snack, reach for healthy roasted peanuts or trail mix instead of cookies.
- Tip to Lose 5 Pounds #2: Grab a friend and get into an exercise routine. Having a work-out partner will help you stay consistent and committed to your goal. You’d be amazed at the difference a 15-minute walk will do for your body everyday.
- Tip to Lose 5 Pounds #3: Use accessories to draw attention away from problem areas. A colorful scarf will draw the eyes away from your tummy.
- Tip to Lose 5 Pounds #4: Wear the dominant, attention-getting color near the face to draw the attention up.
- Tip to Lose 5 Pounds #5: Stand up straight! Good posture will make you look 10 pounds lighter in a snap.
Copyright Conselle L.C. 2009
Judith Rasband is the Image Expert and would love to work with you! Visit www.conselle.com or call 801-224-1207 to learn more.