By Judith Rasband, AICI CIM with Sarah Ward, Conselle Affiliate
With January upon us, it’s time to take stock of your image. We will explore different elements of your image including your skin care, hair care, body image, clothing and more.
Today we’ll evaluate several skin care tips for healthy and radiant skin in 2010.
- Skin Care Tip #1: Ladies, don’t go to bed for the night with makeup on as it will clog your pores and can cause skin irritation and breakouts. Do use makeup remover, then proceed with your face cleansing routine to remove the cosmetic residue.
- Skin Care Tip #2: Male or female, when washing your face, rinse several times, then lather the palms of your hands with mild soap. Use your lathered palms to wash your face, then rinse with warm water.
- Skin Care Tip #3: Do apply a light coating of moisturizer to replace natural surface oils removed during cleaning and to help retain natural body moisture.
- Skin Care Tip #4: After you climb out of the shower, dry off partially, then apply moisturizer to your body while it’s still somewhat moist. This will help your skin to retain its moisture throughout the day.
- Skin Care Tip #5: If you live in a dry climate, do use a humidifier in your home. Your skin needs this additional moisture and care, especially during the winter when your skin is exposed to subzero temperatures and blasting heat inside.
Stay tuned for hair care tomorrow!
Copyright Judith Rasband and Conselle L.C. 2009
Judith Rasband is the Image Expert and would love to work with you! Visit www.conselle.com or call 801-224-1207 to learn more.