By Judith Rasband, AICI CIM with Sarah Ward, Conselle Affiliate
With January upon us, it’s time to take stock of your image. We will explore different elements of your image including your skin care, hair care, body image, clothing and more.
Yesterday we looked at skin care tips for healthy and radiant skin and today we’ll look at hair care tips for a well-kept coiffure in 2010.
- Hair Care Tip #1: Brush hair daily to refresh hairstyle and distribute oil down to dry ends. Take care to brush gently and slowly and take special care when combing wet hair.
- Hair Care Tip #2: Do find a workable hair style to frame your face attractively.
- Hair Care Tip #3: To avoid oily and greasy hair, wash your hair as often as needed to keep it clean and shiny. Ensure you use a quality conditioner which will help restore moisture to your locks after shampooing.
- Hair Care Tip #4: Do air dry or towel dry hair as completely as possible before using a blow dryer. When blow drying, set your dryer on low or medium. Hold the nozzle at least six inches from your hair and keep it moving. Over-drying will aggravate dryness, making hair more brittle and easy to break.
- Hair Care Tip #5: Trim ends every 6-8 weeks to improve the shape of your haircut, give more body to dry hair and eliminate split and damaged ends.
Stay tuned for New Years’ easy tips for improved health and wellness tomorrow!
Copyright Judith Rasband and Conselle L.C. 2009
Judith Rasband is the Image Expert and would love to work with you! Visit www.conselle.com or call 801-224-1207 to learn more.