India Influence for Spring
April 12, 2012 by The Image Expert
1. Gold bangle with distinctive texture.
2. Sheer tunic provides Indian fascination and still remains light weight.
3. Ballerina flat for a comfortable stroll.
4. Leather handbag with cut outs to provide textural variety.
5. Brass earrings draw attention up to the face.
6. Platform wedge sandals lengthen the legs and cool off the toes.
7. Silk tank can be worn layered or solo for a more romantic look.
8. Harem pants, light and airy for hot weather days ahead.
9. Chiffon shirt with a pop of color and loose styling.