I love Diane Keaton! I have looked up to her as someone who has a style all her own and wears it with confidence. Over the years, I have been inspired by those stylish ladies that seem to carry themselves so well over the years. Women like Diane Keaton, Katharine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, and Grace Kelly have become my style icons.
Who’s your style icon? Every wondered how they were able to find their unique look? Or how they remained classy and beautiful without falling victim to the fashion trends? Have you found your authentic style? You may be able to figure that out for yourself eventually, but for most of us, there is a simple solution. Judith Rasband has found the formula and created an effective system that will help you become a timeless beauty. Join Judith in her next Style for Life Retreat where you will not only learn to find your style, but will also have an increase in self-acceptance, self-appreciation, self-confidence, and self-actualization in the process.
Next Style For Life Retreat
October 23-27, 2012
Take the first step in finding your style for life.
CLICK HERE http://conselle.com/image-enhancement-retreat.php or CALL 801-224-1207 and talk to Kathy.
Valuable Concepts, Skills, and Strategies You’ll Take Home:
- Identify the elements of image
- Assess your current image objectively
- See yourself as others see you
- Create positive first and lasting impressions
- Detect the universal influences of image
- Practice positive self-talk
- Recognize your range of personal style
- Manipulate the elements of design
- Look like a leader – in your home, community, or the workplace
- Increase your influence and influence others to follow your lead
- Balance your body build and personal coloring
- Determine what wardrobe items to discard or add, and why
- Assemble a workable wardrobe & organize your closet
- Sharpen your eye for visual design and harmony in your appearance
- Use clothing as a resource – a tool to meet your needs
- Present yourself with poise and positive high impact
- Apply image management skills within your family
- Master image as an aid in getting the job you want
- Adjust your dress to overcome role conflicts
- Use body language to enhance your image
- Apply stress management to maintain your ideal image personality traits
Get your style that will last a lifetime! CLICK http://conselle.com/image-enhancement-retreat.php or CALL 801-224-1207.