- Do you have trouble getting your ideas accepted by others?
- Do you often justify or make excuses for the way you look?
- Do you dislike what you see when you catch a glimpse of yourself in a mirror or window glass?
- Do you feel inadequate in knowing how to dress to communicate different moods or messages?
- Do you limit the places you go because of the clothes you have to wear?
- Do you feel uncomfortable or intimidated with others who are dressed well?
- Do you feel frustrated or overwhelmed when shopping for clothes?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, attention to dress can help you.
Most people want to be attractive, but all too often they assume appearance just happens. Some view it as a matter of luck, or an inherent trait. Others continually wish, watch and wait for some sort of magic that will make them instantly attractive….turn them into a lion. However, it just doesn’t work that way. It takes knowledge, thought, and effort. For those who really want to create an attractive appearance, a personal stylist or image consultant holds the most hope and help.
At Conselle, we have three levels of support to help you reach your full potential.
1. For individual private services with a qualified personal stylist or image management consultant,