- What design traits do my favorite clothes possess?
- What do my clothing traits communicate to me and to others?
- Are there any personality traits I’d like to develop, that my clothing might enhance or encourage?
- Am I missing out on a part of myself that might be nice to experience?
- Do I use my clothing as a resource or tool to present, express, or reflect the real me?
5 Questions to Determine Your Personal Style
July 11, 2013 by The Image Expert
Understanding your personal style is a matter of knowing yourself. You will become more in tune with your personal style when you answer these 5 questions.
When you say to yourself, “That’s me,” you’re responding to the similarity of the clothing traits and yourself – in whatever unique mix or blend you might be. When someone else says, “That’s you,” they are reacting to the harmony they see between you and the clothes. For many people, recognizing the correlation is enough. They are fully able to find the clothes they need and want to wear. Others want or need to go further. This is where we come in. Conselle’s Image Management Specialists are educated to recognize your current personal style and how it relates to your lifestyle, values, personality, figure and coloring. We’ll teach you how to use your clothing as a tool to express the real you and achieve your goals. We’re just a CLICK away. Take the first step in creating harmony between you and your image. CLICK HERE.